Here’s the statistics from The National Cancer Institute Surveillance Epidemiology and End Results.
2009 – 766,130 men, 713,220 women diagnosed with cancer.
What can you do today to reduce risk?
1. Decrease body weight
– Increase veggies, fruits & nuts
– Drink R.O. water
– Aerobic exercise
2. Reduce toxic load
– Cut out sugar, high fructose corn syrup and sweeteners from your diet
– Go Organic with meats – less hormones for your body to deal with
3. Take natural, whole food supplements that support body detoxification, normalization and self revitalization (there’s no power in a drug or surgery to be healthy, ALL health must come from within).
4. Regularly cleanse your body
– Do a series of 10-20 detox foot baths
– Do a liver-bowel-kidney cleanse
5. Detox your thoughts
– Immediately DROP (without blame, excuse or justification) ANY negative thought about yourself, others, life, God, past, present, future and begin to dwell on what you are GRATEFUL for.
In Health & Service,
Dr. Roland Phillips