If there is one consistent factor we find in our clinic and many others like ours upon symptom questionnaire and diagnostic testing it is Blood Sugar Imbalance.
It is all too pervasive in our society, regardless of what you are aware of as far as your current symptomology, without proper blood sugar stabilization you may never be able to achieve your health, relationships or wealth goals.
This happens from a combination of poor food choices, hectic lifestyle and mineral deficiency in most foods and food products to name a few on a long list of contributing factors.
Here is a short list of the well over 120+ symptoms and syndromes known to have a blood sugar imbalance association.
1. Any symptom ending in “itis”: colitis, nephritis, arthritis, allergies, gastritis, asthma, ANY pain disorder
2. Autoimmune disorders: multiple sclerosis, cancer, lupus, heart disease
3. Hypo/Hyper glycemia- type II diabetes
4. Obesity- overweight
5. Chronic immune problems-cold, flu, viruses, bacteria, fungus
6. All types of learning disorders in children- ADD/ADHD, anxiety, phobias, difficulty concentrating
7. Pathologic damage to the kidneys, pancreas, liver, adrenals, thyroid
8. Depression, female hormonal imbalances, infertility, pre & post menopausal symptoms, menstrual related syndromes
9. Vast vitamin , mineral, enzyme, trace elements, pH intra/extra cellular absorption imbalances
10. Vascular changes- heart, peripheral neuropathy, varicose veins, peripheral vascular disease, blood pressure
11. Crones disease, ulcerative colitis, GERD, stones, colic in babies, constipation/diarrhea
I hope I have got your attention with this short list. If you have not found yourself on this list you either are already addressing your blood sugars (good for you, keep it up!) or you may want to consider a shift in your habits before your body gives you a bigger wake up call!
You can go to www.docschallenge.com, watch the brief video and give me a call at 480-899-3683 and we will discuss if the 90 Day Challenge is right for your health!
In Health & Service,
Dr. Roland F. Phillips BA, BS, D.C.